Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Creative Cover Ups

Whom ever invented these pendant light cord covers is an absolute genius.....
I have alot of old pendant corded lights in my cottage and these covers seem to be the perfect choice for the budget conscious thrifter like me. To boot I think they look really classy and have the added bonus of being washable and cheap to change.....



I have made up my mind to put these on my pendants and create atmosphere and drama to my rooms...heres some gorgeous photos...At a later date I will reveal my very own home sewn cord covers.



Not a good photo, but this photo shows the drama these lights add to a room, especially in black! Lovely!


My mind is racing with possibilities...


Dont they look great with both drum style pendants and also chandeliers?

Ciao for now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment